Honduras Executive Office
Director Nex Honduras
NEX Honduras is established in Honduras in 2020, in the midst of the global crisis of COVID-19, with the mission of accompanying civil society organizations in strengthening their institutional capacities and resource mobilization, through the design and implementation of projects focused on fundraising, sustainability, communication and social entrepreneurship. We work both with civil society organizations and with international cooperation, the business sector, and all development actors in the country.
Our greatest achievements
NEX Honduras has worked on various projects with different national and international organizations, where the following projects stand out:
- Workshops for the design of the Institutional Strategic Plan for 8 countries in Latin America with the CoST Initiative. 2020.
- Diploma “Strengthening and Increasing the Business Management Skills of MSMEs in Coffee and Cocoa Value Chains associated with the Alliance of Women in Coffee (AMUCAFE) and the Network of Women Cacaoteras and Chocolatiers of Honduras (REDMUCH). 2021.
- Training on resource mobilization for partner organizations of PARTAGE in Latin America in Brazil, Ecuador and Honduras. 2021.
- Design of a CrowdFunding Program Proposal aimed at the Honduran Diaspora Abroad” for OIM carried out in 2021.
- Design of portfolio of concept notes, detailed proposals and mapping of Donors for different programs and projects of Plan International in Latin America” for Plan International in 2021.
- Preparation of Diagnostics and Sustainability and Resource Mobilization Plans for 13 local organizations in Honduras and El Salvador for Brucke Le Ponte in 2021-2022.
- Carrying out a Market Study on sources of financing and mapping of donors in Honduras for Plan Internacional Honduras. 2022.
- Different training programs for NGOs with:
- BAC Central America. 2020 and 2021.
- BAC Costa Rica. 2021.
- FOUNDING in 2022 and 2023.
- Focus Central America in 2022 and 2023.
- Ressonance – Prosperous Woman Challenge in 2023.