DIRECTOR NEX HONDURAS
- Leonardo is an International development professional with over 15 years of experience in communications, marketing, public relations, fundraising, advocacy, entrepreneurship, employability, and youth development in Honduras and Latin American.
- He has a master’s degree in public administration from Columbia University in the City of New York and a bachelor’s degree in marketing and international business from UNITEC in Honduras.
- Leonardo was Director of Development and Alliances for Junior Achievement Americas, in charge of resource mobilizing and alliances for the Americas region.
- He was the Regional Director of Advocacy for Latin America and the Caribbean at World Vision International.
- Leonardo is one of the founders of TECHO in Honduras and was the Regional Development Director for TECHO in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Leonardo lives in Tegucigalpa, where he leads the work of Nex in Honduras.