DIRECTOR NEX DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Orlando is a corporate lawyer and specialist in project management for development.
- He was General Manager of Techo in the Dominican Republic.
- Orlando coordinated the division of Dominicans of Haitian Descent of the Montalvo Center in the Dominican Republic.
- As an alliance and communications associate of the United Nations World Food Program and as international cooperation officer of the European External Action Service in the Dominican Republic Orlando has promoted the development of links between the government, civil society, the private sector and international organizations for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Orlando served as international cooperation officer for the Ministry of Economy, Planning and Development of the Dominican Republic, from where he coordinated the monitoring and execution of non-reimbursable technical and financial cooperation projects.
- Orlando is currently pursuing an MBA with a focus on project management at Aden International Business School, residing in Washington DC, USA, and is an independent consultant managing high-level partnerships for development, resource mobilization, social entrepreneurship and project management.