PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER OF NEX
- Alejandro has more than 18 years of experience in the design, implementation, and evaluation of fundraising, communication, marketing, and social entrepreneurship plans for non-governmental organizations, both in the United States and Latin America.
- Alejandro served as Development Director at Children International United States and Development Manager at Children International Mexico. He has vast experience in the successful implementation of fundraising strategies with the support of companies, governments, international cooperation organizations and individuals.
- Alejandro has a master’s degree in Communication Business Management from the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) in Spain and a degree in Communication and Journalism from the Universidad Centroamérica (UCA) in El Salvador. In addition to different certifications in fundraising; such as the renowned “Non-Profit Management Certificate” from the School of Fundraising at Indiana University in the United States.
- Alejandro collaborates on specific and long-term projects in fundraising and communication with international organizations in the United States and Latin America, as well as with local organizations throughout Latin America.
- Alejandro lives in the United States, from where he leads the work of Nex Fundraising for all of America.