Design of Strategic Plans for CSOs members of International Cooperators
Consulting for Governments and International Cooperation
OBJECTIVE: Strengthen the strategic planning, governance, innovation and sustainability of NGOs, through the design of their Institutional Strategic Plan
- Identify, through an institutional diagnosis, the organizational priorities and the key strategies that should be included in the new Institutional Strategic Plan.
- Recognize the priorities of governance, accountability and institutional transparency of the organization, through the design of the Board of Directors Plan, the Executive Management Plan and the Financial-Legal Plan.
- Facilitate the sustainability and diversification of the organization’s financing sources with key international, public, corporate, academic and civil society actors, through the design of the Fundraising Plan.
- Position the organization and its staff as experts – leaders in the issues led by the NGO, through a constant presence in the media, at key events, on social networks and the Internet, through the design of the Communication Plan and Public Relations.
- Define the key strategies to strengthen the work environment, improve internal communication and generate high-performance, integrated and motivated work teams, through the design of the Human Resources and Internal Communication Plan.
- Prioritize the fundamental strategies to generate an effective management of the life cycle of the projects, which ensure their long-term financial sustainability and facilitate a real and measurable impact on the participants, through the design of the Program Plan.
7. Generate social innovation and institutional self-sustainability, through the sale of services or products with social value, creating a unit and a business plan in the organization, which facilitates the generation of own resources and less dependence on traditional donors.
AREAS OF A STRATEGIC PLAN:
- Executive Directorate
- Board of Directors
- Human Resources and Internal Communication
- Finance, Operations and Legal
- Sustainability and Social Business
- Communication and public relations
TRANSVERSAL AXES OF AN INSTITUTIONAL STRATEGIC PLAN
- Social Innovation
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Human rights
- Gender Perspective
- Peace culture
- Governance and Transparency
- Multisectoral Alliances