Plan for Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
Nex Fundraising helps companies to create or improve their Corporate Social Responsibility Plan (CSR) with a sustainability perspective.
Nex Fundraising will guide you so that your CSR and Sustainability Plan generates:
• A competitive advantage with other companies of the same category
• Strengthened loyalty of customers in your brand
• Strengthened relationships with your staff
• Assistance in the social development of the communities where the organization operates
• Effective relationship with your suppliers
• Alignment with national environmental protection policies
• Improvement in your relationships with local and national governments
• Acquisition of fiscal savings through socially responsibility.
What are the stages to develop a Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Plan?
Stage 1: Diagnosis
-Sensitization (Stimulation/ Raising awareness)
-Mapping of Stakeholders
-Strengthening Corporate Governance
Stage 2: Strategic Planning
-Social Responsibility Plan
-Relationship with Stakeholders
-Quality of Business Life
Stage 3: Implementation and Dissemination
-Communication Plan in CSR
-Corporate Social Investment Plan
-Manual for the Creation of the Annual Report on CSR and Sustainability
-Plan for Corporate Volunteering and Strategic Alliances
-Creation of the ¨Shared Value¨ Model
What key benefits will allow the implementation of a CSR and Sustainability Plan for your company?